Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 6 Summer Trim Down


Happy Saturday!
Saturday is the best day of the week. Love Saturdays. I get to sleep in and sometimes treat myself with pancakes. :) This morning i treated myself with 2 whole wheat pancakes filled with blueberries and raspberries, yum:)

Today is Day 6 of Summer Trim Down Series and it should be the most relaxing, stress free and pleasant workout. It is Yoga. If you are not a member of the gym and aren't able to attend a class, you can do it at home. Let Tara Stiles be your Yoga Instructor today. Her excellent weight loss yoga routine will calm your body, help you burn calories and stay refreshed throughout a day. I'm doing it with you:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgZ2CC7nfws

Also, I wasn't able to upload the recipe last night, I'm sorry.

BEET SALAD

  • 3 beets
  • 3 celery stalks
  • 9 oz baby carrots
  • 4 tbsp sauerkraut 
  • 3 tbsp olive oil. Salt and Pepper to taste. 
Boil beets and carrots. After they are done, peel and chop them up, add chopped celery. Add sauerkraut
 and olive oil. Let it sit in the fridge for about 15 min. Serve and Enjoy:)
Serves 6 depending on your portions.



No comments:

Post a Comment