Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer Trim Down Series Week 3 Day 16


Hey everybody. Oh, I am feeling pretty sore today. How about you? Yesterdays workout kicked my butt:)) but I love feeling like those. It makes me think, I accomplished something and there will be progress. If you are not feeling sore today or any other day, you did not push yourself. Your weights could have been too light or you just stayed in your comfort zone throughout the workout. REMEMBER: THE RESULTS WILL COME ONLY FROM TRAINING HARD.

Today, we are killing it with cardio and back workout. Choose cardio that you like. It doesn't have to be what I list on here. If this is something you don't like, chances are you won't stick to it. So, make sure you are really enjoying what you are going to do today:)

*** Lat Pull Down 4 sets 10 reps

SUPERSET:

***Bent Barbell Row ( you can also use dumbbells) 4 sets 8 reps
***Seated Cable Rows 4 sets 8 reps

RESUME NORMAL SETS:
***Pull Ups 4 sets 10 reps
***Back Extensions 4 sets 8 reps
***Barbell Deadlifts 4 sets 10 reps to failure
***One Arm Dumbbell Row 4 sets 8 reps

Now, get on the elliptical trainer and work on level 8 for 30 min.
How are you feeling? Email me or comment bellow;)


No comments:

Post a Comment